Tuesday 29 January 2013

Growing Pains

I've taken another step back to look at what exactly it is that I'm doing, and what I want to do. I apologize to anyone who follows me, for running all over the place. I can't help but think this is what happens to a lot of people just trying to start out, though. I had originally wanted to release a new collection with five animals every month. However, I'm finding that to be a bit tight with time constraints. At least, how I had wanted to do it. I'm trying to focus on improving my art skills as well with things outside of my collections. That's limiting my time, as well. I think what I will do...(and this may change), will be to focus more on baby and child products (as my art reflects). "Bahari Baby" is floating around in my head now...I'll hold off on THAT change for now though. I would still like to have my collections, but I think I will pour a little more love into those, and maybe tailor my images to fit their products a little better. Add some more design flair to them. As it is, I feel the designs are lacking, and while cute, are just that. Cute. Not desirable, not worthy of spending money on. Please bear with me while I muddle through these changes and experiments. I welcome any and all input! If there are certain things you would like to see, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment