Wednesday 19 December 2012

Where's Jen been?

Alright, so I had hoped to have a nice line of holiday critters laid out on some merchandise in time for Christmas. Unfortunately, I was only able to squeeze out an arctic fox, and a narwhal (which I love). Having been sick most of November, and part of December, I just didn't have the motivation or energy to work on anything. Now with the holidays, there will be a few more delays.

However, I've started thinking about "collections". Themed image sets. I'll make sure that I finish each collection before moving onto another, but I've got lots of plans. My goal is to have 5 guys in each set to start, and I'll be adding onto those whenever I can.  Here's what's in the works currently, in no particular order:

Winter Holiday
Halloween
African
Mythical Creature
Aussie
Harbor
Asia
Haida
Canadian
Arctic
Oceanic
Deep Sea
Jungle


If you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see, let me know!
The first planned release (I'll let you have this one) is the Arctic Collection. Expected completion date will be February 1st.

I'm making an effort to really schedule myself, and finish things in a more timely manner. Wish me luck!

~Jenicsaco

No comments:

Post a Comment